A Ninja's Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Ninja's Destiny

Fulfill your destiny!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

LOOK HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOOK NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I COMMAND YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zagarth Keto Ki
Mist Kage/Ki Leader/Bringer of justice to a world of injustice
Zagarth Keto Ki

Male Number of posts : 190
Registration date : 2009-03-02

Character Sheet
Moneys: 1mill
Chakra:
LOOK HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOOK NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I COMMAND YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Left_bar_bleue500000/500000LOOK HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOOK NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I COMMAND YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (500000/500000)
health:
LOOK HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOOK NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I COMMAND YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Left_bar_bleue100000/100000LOOK HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOOK NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I COMMAND YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (100000/100000)

LOOK HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOOK NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I COMMAND YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: LOOK HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOOK NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I COMMAND YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   LOOK HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOOK NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I COMMAND YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 12:26 pm

Back to top Go down

LOOK HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOOK NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I COMMAND YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Ninja's Destiny :: Random :: Advertisements-
Jump to: